Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some Of My Thoughts

I haven't been at this blog much. I have other sites that I've been keeping up on. I don't know what to use this site for.

I thought about using it to post some of my poems. I'm all most at 500 poems in about a year and a half.

Added: 20 April 2010:
I see that the purpose of this site has changed. I have come along ways. I do journal a lot on my other sites.

As I looked back on some of my postings on this Susan's Journal a lot has changed in what I wrote about on this site.

Life goes on. People change. People move on and do other things. I think it would be wise to record my poems on this site.

I see at some some point when I post my poems, I should add where or how I got the idea to write the poems. It could explain some things about my poetry.

Keep Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments: