Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Comes From All WIthin

When the day after
Birthday came to be

A blessing in life
Where others now see

Good things to let known
That others do care

About life well spent
With all who are dear

Come to now, believe
The joy in living

Comes from all within
As we start giving

Poem # 569
Idea 9 April 10, 2010
6:26 AM

How I came to write this poem?
The day before and after my birthday are special too.
I thank God for the people who wished me happy birthday.
It's a blessing when we see others wishing us well.

There tends to be a down side during my birthday.
There are people who always forget my birthday.
I have come so use to that now.
I see that those who remember year after year are the ones who care.
Even when they forget on the day, they come to say happy belated birthday.
That's the joy of giving while living.

No comments: