Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blogging Changes

On my other main blog site, I have change some things. I tend to blog more than comment. There are not that many visitors on my site.

I am mostly journaling now. There is very little feed back on what I am sharing. I am not letting this stop me from blogging.

I am focusing more on what I want to leave behind on my site. I am recording some of my journey in life. There is more to life then there is. I thought to share a bit of my life.

I know not just in blogging but in life, there has to be a connection. It is hard to connect with some people.

What I share I my sites don't draw others to comment. Only to read and ponder. I am leaving my thoughts behind.

May the Lord grant me and others the wisdom to share as we go about our lives and for those as bloggers.

No comments: