Search This Blog

Monday, May 5, 2008

Blogging

On my main weblog, my blogging is changing. I am receiving less comments. That is not the issue.

I am blogging despite if any one comments are have any thing to share with me. I have to not paid attention to some things. At times I can get distracted.

I am beginning to have a different approach in how I am blogging. Am I blogging for others to read now? Or for the future interest? Or am I blogging for the good of it?

I am doing some what all of that. I like to write. But there are not too many people who know about my weblog.

I need to not focus on who's reading. I am putting more mind set on blogging. I am pressing on in my journey in life.

I am forgetting about who responses or come to my blog site. Those who will, reply will. I am thankful for those who do make comments.

No comments: