Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy March & 2nd Sunday Of Lent

Sweet Silent Communion
Happy MARCH!

On this First Mini Easter Sunday Of Lent Week: May we enter in and receive what the LORD has for us. Amen. Blessings to all who you are on the Lent Journey To Easter '09.

I still have my eyes pointed on my Journey To Jerusalem. I have a lighter load on my journey. I have been denying myself from some things.

I have been doing good.I have a small box that I look at from time to time as I am on this journey. It is a remember of some things that has shed some light in my thinking. I am glad that I have these items.In this small box there is a cross and small a rock.

I have 4 rubber bands around the box to hold the lid down. Also I have a nail between the top part of the see through lid under those 4 rubber bands.

The small cross has the word Jerusalem on it. The cross was a gift from a friend who went to Israel. The small rock is from the side of the "Rock of Skull" at Calvary's hill. I went to that hill on my journey of a lifetime to Israel.

The colors of the 4 rubber bands are red, blue, yellow and green. That represent the rainbow. It reminds me that God is in covenant with me and others.

The nail was given to me on Ash Wednesday. It is a reminder that on this Journey To Jerusalem '09 that I will die with Jesus. I die to self.

May you Have A Glorious Day and An Adventurous Week! Take care, God Bless.

On My Journey Of Transformation:
Sweet Silent Communion

Living in the Kingdom,
~Susan~

[Father, God]
You have given a banner to those who fear You, That it may be displayed because of the truth. That Your beloved may be delivered, Save with your right hand, and hear me. Psalm 60:4-5

Wisdom calls aloud outside; She raises her voice in the open squares. Proverbs 1:20

This is from the booklet. Living in the Kingdom

I used [ brackets ] are the changes and addition I made to some words. May the words of blessing be to you. May you be encouraged.

Listen, [ you are His ] Beloved,[ God's Spirit ] is the wisdom of your heart. You are wise beyond measure. You are so wise that only loving, helpful, kind words are written on you heart.

[ May ] Your mind write only the melodies of harmony and understanding. [ May ] Your life is like a book, filled with stories that inspire others to be their best selves.Let the wisdom of your heart flow through your thoughts, words, and actions to bless each life you touch.

[ May ] Look within for peace. Look for [ His ] presence always. Look for [ His ] love in every expression.[May you ] Live each day knowing that [ He ] love [s] you, [ You are His ] Beloved. Give yourself completely to [ Him ] in this moment of sweet silent communion, and let [ Him ] show you the way.

[ May you be encourage as you meet people on your path this week. May the LORD surprise you. May hope arise in you as you go about the days ahead of you. Peace to all. ]

No comments: