Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Week Ahead

I am looking forward to this week. It's my two week of fasting one of my websites. I am doing OK.

I can get too involved in doing things. I can get burnt out. I should put too much interest in people or in doing things.

People can be iffy iffy at times. We can do one thing for someone and other thing for another. Or all in all do nothing for who we don't like.

I know the Bible says we are loved. But what about the point of not being liked? That times I get the impression that there are people who love me but don't like me.

I don't know why I have this impression. May be because there are some people who quiet speaking to me. Or turn away when they see my coming.

I can take the hint. It does hurt. But I am a big girl. I have can shake of the offend and move on.

God is with. I am loved by God. He will not leave me nor forsake me. I believe that God's likes me too.

On The Journey Of Transformation

No comments: