Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting Use To Changes

I am having to get use to the changes that have come about. I must move on. I am taking on other things.

I have been typing my poems on my lap tap. I have the first notebook done. 121 + poems. There are over 150 poems that I wrote in the past 7 months

I have more time to do things that I have put off. It's good to have a new mind set on things. I am getting my mind off the things that I had a mind set on doing.

Now I see that I can do others things. It took me a while to catch on. I guess that I am slow.

It did hard when I realize what was going on. Well at least it's what I have been seeing. I must not chase after things or people who are not interested in what I have to say or do.

I can't be used of God when I am doing things out of died faith. Things are not working out. Things seem still and not going any where.

I shouldn't be frustrated when doing good deeds. There should be some joy in what I set out to do. I should have some type of joy.

When bitterness comes in, that is not of God. I have to hold my peace. I have to shake the dust from my feet and just move on.

I am moving on down the road some more. I have NEW HOPE. I am building on some things new. I thank God for wisdom to move on.

On My Journey Of Transformation

No comments: