Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Is It Beautiful?

Let's think about life
The things that we do

Do we do things well?
With care, that flow through

Attitude that comes
Actions that we take

Is it beautiful?
For what we can make?

Out of what's the truth
In what we believe

Is it beautiful?
To what we perceive?

Poem # 903
Idea 11 October 2010
7:00 AM

Is It Beautiful? Those things in life we do. Life is to be beautiful. We should do beautiful. We need to take actions over what we do and say.

We need to step back. Am I being mean when I don't get my way? Do I do beautiful things? Do I have a bad attitude when I do things?

May we see the good of things in our lives. May we bring the beauty out of us. May the LORD guides us to create beautiful things. May we see the beauty in what we do in Jesus' name Amen.

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments: