Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Praying The Prayers

Coming to crossroad Standing, waiting still
Praying the prayers Want to do God's will

Think, What's going on With all there to do?
Can't focus onward Thoughts, how to get through?

At a crossing point Which way should I go?
Where do I go now? How long will I know?

Times are getting hard Things are getting low
Not much left to do How much more to go?

Got to keep moving, Got to change my ways
Making commitments  While I go to pray

Keeping a mind set On the things above
Focusing on God, Jesus my true love

Praying the prayers Resting in God's will
Standing at crossroad Waiting being still

God forever near Listening at heart
Praying the prayers Crafted works of art

Thanks for reading Poem #1942

Idea on 30 Nov 2012 in bed at 10:43 PM
Re read on 16  June 17, 2014
Made some changes.

No comments: