Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Reading God's Letter

Been a long, long day Got to get better
Over loading life Reading God's letter

Hoping for the best Making my way through
Matters of the heart Broken, weaken too

Don't know where to start Mending a lost soul
Deep down in my heart Praying, like I know

Jesus, hear my words Through life help me live
Life as a prayer From all what You'll give

In me and through me For I am, I'm Yours
To be a witness In all, I adore

Your Presence so rich In beauty there be
Upon Your people For all we'll still see

Your glory from glory Throughout all our days
Hoping for the best For now and always

Reading Your letters Matters of the heart
Restoring our lives From death as we start

Thanks for reading Poem #1951

Idea on 9 Dec 2012 in bed at 10:06 PM
Re read made some changes on 22 June 23, 2014

No comments: