Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2023

From One Season Into The Next

We have a taste of Spring in our days this week. The preview of what's to come. And I still have my Winter wear on. I know better. 

Feb 19 ~ Gathered with the church.
I'm practicing to slow down in what I do. Enjoying the time as I go about
Saw some of my facebook friends in person.  Thank You, Jesus! 

Goals for the last full week of February:
Practicing to slow down while doing my daily dos; along with what I do with my free time.

Continue to search for DNA matches and work on weekly blog challenges to post on Wednesday.
sad to say, I have been finding more relatives passing.

Here's the The Sunday Message: Shine As The Sun by Pastor Brian Zahnd 

Oh Sunday: such a great start for the week of the 50th day of 2023.
 And 48 days till my next decade to begin.  
Stepping into Ash Wednesday and into the Lenten Season
Preparing for the season to come

Thanks for reading. 
Have a Great Week!

Blessings,
S.A. Blakley

My Past Week of Celebrating:

Feb 12 -
I  worked on some family connections. I watched The Super Bowl. It was the third Super Bowl to watch the Chiefs.  And the 2 time, I seen them won. Celebrated ~ Heard fireworks go off. Oh, Happy Day for the Kansas City Chiefs!!  Went to bed late 

Feb 13 ~ 
Searched DNA matches and Worked on blogs

Feb 14 ~  
Valentine's Day! Worked on blogs: Posted blog My Number One Friend. Read that a cousin had passed away. 

Feb  15 ~ 
Watched the Super Bowl Champs Chiefs Parade 

Feb  16 ~ Posted blog: Eleven Year Old Duana DADE Ran Away From Home. 
Searching for family connections.  Icy and some snow

Feb   17 ~ Worked on blogs. Search through news papers. Adding to my notebook. 

Feb 18
~ Went to a basketball game. Worked on updating In Remembrance: DADE, made copies. Typed up a list of the Blakey Blakley WHITE Family Connections list of Death and Birth of those who passed in 2020 - 2022. Made copy of list. 

No comments: