Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Let Your Light Shine

 
Oh, how beautiful the light shines in our darken world. Jesus is the Light of the world. He is in us as we are shinning  His light where we go. Let you light shine. 

 This is what I posted on one of my facebook pages " It was 57 degrees today. Okay groundhog.

There were people acting like Spring time has already started. Here I am all wrapped up like Winter time. Let me tell y'all, I know better. I'm not taking the bate. I've been there and done that. Still I'm wearing my coat. There's still a chill in the air.
I did enjoy being outside today. And tomorrow will be in the 50's too. The month of March will come. And Spring is coming early."

My goals for the week during my free time:
Post on Wednesday my blog challenges for week 6.
They are entitled. Eleven Year Old Duana Dade Ran Away From Home and My Hometown. 
Continue to update my In Remembrance in day by day form. 
Continue to search for DNA matches and obituary

I plan to work on week 7 themes
Post my Saturday by weekly blog.
Continue my dos for the week.

Hope all will enjoy the first full week in February.
Enjoy. 

Thanks for reading. 
Here's the Sunday message Break Forth Like The Dawn by Pastor Jacob Taylor. It was a good message

 Blessings, 
S.A.Blakley 

No comments: