Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Connect or Disconnect.

I have been aware of some changing in my life. I have been thinking about some people who I use to fellowship with. I wonder where are they.

There are some I have lost connections. Some have moved on. I don't know where they are.

Then there seems to be a lost of interest in other's lives. I mean, it's like our lives isn't worth sharing with one another. There is friction in the relationship.

I have tried to communicate with some who I have not spoken to in a while. But there is little to no respond from the other parties. It takes 2 to have fellowship. A one sided conversation is not healthy, at times.

So what is there left for me to do? I cannot make a person want to talk to me. I choose to move on. I choose to go about my life.

I cannot keep pouring into someone who appears not interested in what I have to share. This show that there is lack of concern. There is very little encouragement in continuing on with this kind of relationship.

I have learn to communicate with those who are willing to speak to me. I have been avoiding people who I sense who will not for some reason, carry on a conversation with me. I don't want to trouble them no more.

I see this as a gain. It's not my lost. I can move on in freedom. I can move on with those who bring encourage and I can bless them.

May God grant me divine appointment with friends and new friends. May God take care of those who I have lost connect with. May God continue to bless those who will no have anything to do with me.

No comments: