Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

Ending of The First Half 2008

It's the last day of June. The end of the first half of this year. It has been a very long half for me. I have changed in some areas of my life.

I am not the same as I begin this year. Things has changed. I have a new mind set about some things. There are some things that are not the same.

I see that I must go on in life. I am doing the best that I can with what I have. I have to move on with the things that have occurred.

I plan to leave things in my life that have no value in what I have ahead for me. There is no use in hanging on to things. I must leave them and go on.

May the LORD guide me into this new level that I have reached. May I not feel guilty about not doing what I use to .

May I see the good of what was. May I go on with what I have learned. May the glory of God be made known.

No comments: