Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2008

Journaling On..

And on I am journaling...

My blogger's trail is on a whole new level. There are still changes that are continuing. On my main blog site, I have notice since future blogging came on May the 5Th or 6Th, my blogging attitude has changed.

I have notice that there are less and less people who connect. Maybe all we are doing now is blogging or just reading others blogs. There is little time to comment.

I plan to blog whether I receive any comments. My hope is not to be distracted because there is fewer who comment. Why am I blogging any why? Because I want to.

I plan to keep my mind on what I plan to do. May I not lose sight of what I plan to do. May I continue without worry of feed back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog on Sister! No comments mean nothing. Keep on blogging!