Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lent Season

To A Magnificent Transformation

Happy Ash Wednesday! I have the opportunity to be in the Upper Room on this Ash Wednesday. There is a special service @ 7 AM, 12 PM, and 7 PM. All the set times will be the on the same in nature.

Yes! The Lenten Journey to Easter has arrived. I pray that we will be prepare our hearts for Easter. May our journey be a spiritual renewal of within. May we be transformed into a new birth on Easter Morning.

From the booklet: Living in the Kingdom

"Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."-- Matthew 11:29-30

Living in the Kingdom:

On this first day of the Lenten season, heart feels like a clean page, my life like an unopen book. I am open to all that God has to teach me today and in these next 40 days.I am ready to learn more about my spiritual nature.

I am ready for new understanding of the kingdom of God within me, and I am eager to live more fully in that kingdom.I prepare myself first by letting go of anything I've done that is less than my highest expression.

I forgive myself. Then I mentally ask others for their forgiveness.Next, I set an intention to take time every day for prayer. This daily appointment with God is important to me and to my continuing spiritual unfoldment.

In my quiet times of prayer, I open my heart to God with. I give my full attention to the quiet whisperings of Spirit in my soul.As I pray each day throughout Lent, I listen carefully for the message from the still small voice within me.

I surrender my will and open my mind and heart to new ways of thinking. feeling, and being.This Lenten season will be a wonderful experience. I listen to spirit to learn more about myself, and to live more fully in the kingdom of God.

A Confession:I surrender to God and open myself to magnificent transformation.

On My Journey Of Transformation:
To A Magnificent Transformation

I'm headed on the Journey To Jerusalem:
The Triumphal Entry / Scripture reading Matthew 21:1-11.

Living in His Kingdom,
~Susan~

In God (I will praise His word), In the LORD (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Psalm 56:10-11

Like the cold of snow in time of harvest Is a faithful messenger to those who send him, For he refreshes the soul of his masters. Proverbs 25:13

No comments: