Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weather Issues In Life

When The Weather Is Bad
It snowed over night. We got between 4 to 6 inches of wet snow. So, I thought to post this on this site. It's from Friday, January 30, 2009 featured question.

What do you like to dowhen the weather is bad? submitted by the_original_Whatsername

It depends on how bad the weather is doing. I tend to listen to the weather to hear what's going on. Whether it's a server thunderstorm, tornado warn, heavy snow fall, Winter Adversary, or etc, I find some thing to do.

Once I determine things about the weather, I find things to do around the house. If it's not raining or a tornado watch, I will be on my computer. I would read or pray. I could watch TV.

I listen to tapes or the radio.If it is rainy, I would read or write in my journal. Some times I lay down. Resting and taking naps have become a thing for me.

Then there are times when the weather changes from cold to warmer. I have a hard time adjusting. It's like my body has jet lag. It takes me a while to adjust to the temperature changes.No matter the weather, there is some things to do.

The weather may or may not be good outside. That doesn't mean that everything stops because of the weather. I find some thing to do.

I remember the GREAT ICE STORM of 2007. We night and day. I found something to do beside try to stay warm. Thank God our sister had lights. We went to her house for about 3 days and two nights.

But when the weather is bad on the days I want to go to church gatherings, I pray too. So far we have made it to our designation.

On My Journey Of Transformation:
When The Weather Is Bad

Peace to you,
~Susan~

No comments: