Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Continues

I had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Happy Easter Monday! Pentecost is coming. The church's birthday 50 days after Easter Sunday.

I saw the sunrise on Easter Sunday. It was so beautiful to see. It was a cloudy morning but we were allowed to see the sunrise. Praise God!

This is my second poem of the Easter sunrise. It was an after though. I enjoy God's creation.

On My Journey Of Transformation
Doing Life In The Kingdom Of God

Poem # 90
12 April 13, 2009

For All Enjoy Let Be
By S.A.B.

Such beautiful sight
Displayed for all to see

To look upon the sun
A mighty thing to be

Powerful in its way
Beauty as it display

Every time its been seen
Making way as it may

It's God's, His creation
For all, enjoy, let be

Beautiful site, it's free
Come witness it, let's see

No comments: