Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thinking About How I Began Writing Poems

I can't recall when I started writing poems. I checked my oldest poem in my collection. It dates in the year 1988. That was a year after my sister in law passed away and a year before my father's passing.

But I can recall when I started writing or what got me interested in writing poems. I am not a good speller. English was not my subject in school. I actually failed an English class in my college years.

I like to write poems it ministers to me. It brings out inspiration in me. I can use my imagination as write.

I thank God for this gift that I have. May more things come so I will be inspirited to write in to a poem. May I continue to use this gift to bless others as well.

On My Journey Of Transformation
Doing Life In The Kingdom Of God

No comments: