Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

With Joy Unspeakable

Along time awaiting
To have what's there to be

How excited this is
What a wonder yet be

Arise with joy in heart
So, glad that it's for me

It wasn't there at start
When I fell to my knees

With joy unspeakable
How God has set me free

Rejoicing for He's God
Yet, I come to be

Poem # 557
Idea 2 April 2010
12:40 PM Kitchen

Reworked: 21 April 2010

How did I come up with this poem?
I was going through something.

When going through things in life, there come a change.
There are things that appear will never end.
Then suddenly there come a change in what we think or do.

The long awaiting to see some things come.
We rejoice in what God is doing.
At times we don't see the good in things.
But, as we look back, we can see things clearer.

No comments: