Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Flash Resting Gracefully

During the early
Lazy hours
While laying ahead
Just dreaming, quietly
A flash pops outside my bed
A blue image with sprinkling
Dense of white, so fair coming
In my closet by night
Barely a seconds glance
My thoughts processing to hear
Consciously closing my eyes
Progressing the fear
Realizing darkness
Glowing so sad
A phone call baring
News about my dad
Peacefully this grief
Falsely goes away
A flash resting
Gracefully
While I lay

Poem # 4 Written March 17, 1990
This is a testimony of the morning my father passed on.

Re Write

A Flash Resting
During the early lazy hours while laying ahead
Jus dreaming, quietly a flash pops outside my bed
Blue image with sprinkling dense of white
So fair coming in my closet by night
Barely a seconds glance my thoughts processing to hear
Consciously closing my eyes progressing my fears
Realizing darkness glowing so sad
A phone call baring news about my dad
Gracefully this grief falsely foes away
A flash resting spiritually Bid-Day
peacefully while I lay

2nd Poem Jan/ Feb 1990,

No comments: