Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Am

I am the utterance that knows your case
I can’t swallow the substance to what you taste

I know most of the secrets to where you dwell
I am the silence that knows you so very well

I may be the voice to what you seek
I know most of the words that you speak

I can’t touch the matter to what you feel
I am the motionless that know your chill

I can’t sense the fragrant to what you smell
I am the peacefulness that knows your spell

I can’t listen to the sounds to what you hear.
I am the hush that know your fear

I know most of the plans as you blink
I may be the idea to what you think

I can’t view the scenes to what you see
I am the tranquilises that knows your key

I know all the secrets to where you dwell
I am the shyness that know you so very well

Poem # 1 Written October 29, 1980

Thanks for reading. "I Am"
I am posting poems from my early days.

Hope you enjoy your day!
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments: