Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Is Here

It has been getting cooler this week.
They say a warm front is coming.

I can put on more clothes in the cooler weather.
I hope that the temperature does not go up and down.

My body is like jet lag when that happens.
I have to adjust.

I shouldn't compliant about the weather.
I'm thankful to be able that I can feel the temperature changes.

The leaves are changing slowing,
I like to see the beauty of the leaves.

There is so much to look at.
I like the blending in of nature and its' surroundings.

God created the world to be.
I'm thankful that God planted me on this earth.

I can be apart of what God wants in this world.
This is my Father's world.

May we tend to what is here.
May we be thankful for what we have.
Amen.

No comments: