Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A New Start

Happy October!
It's a new month and a new start for me.

I plan to do some things different this month.
I got a new revelation last weekend.

I am on a new road.
Things will appear different.

I did go back to Facebook.
I have a brand new attitude about being there.

I plan to continue to be there.
It was not as I thought I would, but out of a witness unto the LORD.

It appears that there are a lot who can't relate to what I share.
Maybe that's why I have very few feedback's on my blog sites.

We are all not the same.
We have different likes and dislikes on subject matters.

God created us for His purposes.
I believe that I am very unique.

There is none like me.
Nor will there be anyone to be me.

I am thankful that I am of God
I am thankful for the people who can relate to what I say.

I am thankful for the people who brighten my day.
I am thankful that I can be who God created me to be.

May the LORD continue to use me for His purposes.
Amen.

No comments: