Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2008

Notice Some Things

I have been aware of some things.
There are a lot less bloggers.

Well at least the ones that I am aware of.
On my main blog site, it appears that there are fewer who blog.

Is blogging dying or is it about gone?
Lazy in doing or bloggers have nothing to say?

There are some who wrote about what's on their hearts.
But few will state, what up.

It seems as though I should not wonder about the issue.
I am doing what I like.

If others don't blog, its not my business to question.
I keep my opinion to myself from now on.

I like to journal.
I like to wrote and record the happening or whatever that is there.

I can image.
When I look back over what I recorded.

What was going on in my life and others?
Why did I write, what I wrote?

How did I feel when I didn't receive comments?
Why did I continue to blog?

What inspires me to wrote?
What was the joy of blogging?

There is so much to blog about.
But will it ever get publish?

May I not be distracted by what others do or don't do.
May I continue to have the joy of journaling no matter what.

May the love of God bring insight to me as I go about my days.
May the joy of Jesus arise more and more in my days.
Amen.

No comments: