Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Question?

I see some changes from what happened last week.
Things are not the same.

I am going on with life.
I see that I have left some things behind.

I wonder at times, who are my friends.
Who are my friends, Father God.

Who do You want me to be friends with?
Help me to be friends with the friends that want to be friends.

Lord, You asked Your disciples a similar question.
Who are My mother and brothers?

I ask who are my friends, LORD?
Some appear to have gone astray as they don't know me any more.

Do I leave them be?
Do I go on the way in that I should go?

Lead me on to where You want me to go, LORD.
For I don't know what to do at times.

This brings hurt to my soul.
I want to be set free.

Help me find the friends that will bring goodness in my walk with You.
I know that friends can let me down.

Teach me not to be offended.
Grant me the grace to continue on in with what You have for me.

See me through what I am in...
in Jesus' name Amen.

No comments: