Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

Been Thinking

Life is not all what I thought it would be.
There are some in my life that I thought were my friends.

Will, they don't act like friends any more.
I guess that I am not one their people to talk to.

It's like they don't know me at times.
I don't exist.

What am I to do?
I tend to not let this bother me.

But, now I have to decide on what to do.
It seem to be a waste of time in trying to communicate with some friends.

There are no replies most of the time in emails or comment on their sites.
It seems to be a waste of time in the pursuit.

I don't want to continue on this road of disappointment.
There is no communication on the other side.

It feels so sad when there is no feedback.
It hurts.

I can pour out myself by communicating.
But not have what it takes to meet my friends' input.

I think that I should just cease in communication for a while.
The other parties have no interest in what I have to share.

I see this as a release from things that once was.
It's a falling away from what is not good for me.

It's not good to have a one way conversation.
Am I talking to myself?

Is what I share boring?
Can there be any connection in what is?

I feel like it not worth the time anymore.
I need to go on with my life.

If some how the friends come to ask how am I doing?
I wonder if they really mean it.

There are many who rarely speak to me.
I need to face it and move on beyond where I am.

I have decided to stop asking others to be friends on 4 my web sites.
On two of them, it like I'm just there as an added person to the most.

May the LORD guide my steps in the way that I am headed.
May I meet good friends that I can relate to.

May we communicate with one another.
Thank You, Jesus for being my friend.

No comments: