Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blogging 2 Years Today

It's another mile marker today.
I have been blogging for 2 years.

I didn't know I have been blogging that long.
It seems much longer.

I have posted over 1150 blogs on my Xanga site.
There are some private and protected blogs not public.

I have left a trail of blogs over this journey.
I don't know what lays ahead for my in blogging.

I will continue to blog.
I love to record things in my life.

There are some things that I tend not to write about.
I am recording some of my life through blogging.

At least my trail of blogs will show a story of my life.
There is a life lived in my writing.

I look at others blogs.
Many don't share much about their lives.

We all have our opinions on what to share.
That's OK!

May God place it on our hearts what we should share.
May what we share be encouraging and uplifting.

No comments: