Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thinking And Rethinking

What a week this has been. I have learn some more things about people. In the process... I learned a lot about myself. In all, it has been a great week. I still had the JOY of the LORD.

I have been thinking and rethinking some things that I need to change. I was aware of something that I tend to do. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I should be more respectful in this area.

Man, I have seen the light. I see that there are some things that I know that I should not share with people. There are some who would not understand. Some may even get the wrong impression.

There were some things I heard this week that I knew about. I kept quiet about it. I just let my friends tell me what I alright knew. In the process of listening, I got to hear a little more that I didn't know about. It brought joy to me.

I don't have a lot friends. I mean friends that I talk to on a regular basis. However, I see whenever my "circle of friends" grow, I need not to share things as I use to.

I have to get know the friends that are added in my "circle."There are some issues of life that I can be open to with a few friends. I am more comfortable with them. Besides we go back a long way. It's not just a Hello! How you doing conversation. Good friendships takes time to built.

Thinking and Rethinking...
When I don't understand things I tend to wonder.I should not question things I don't know but trust God

No comments: