Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In A New Place

I am at a new place in the spirit.
I broke away from some things that I need to.

I took a while to see the new light of things.
I cannot see how it took me so long in getting here.

I guess it took a lot of rejection and no feed back to catch on.
It does hurt to see that it took this long to get here.

I can move on from the mistakes that I did.
I need to move on from the shame of what I have been witness.

It's as thought I don't exit anymore to some.
It appears that I am no here.

I know that God care more about me than I do myself.
He is the strength of my life.

I know that there will be always people who will disappoint me.
I have to get over that.

I can through forgiveness.
I believe that God will see me through,

Life has its turns.
I need to flow with the turns that come.

I believe that there will be some good coming out of what I have experienced.
God is a GOOD God.

I am thankful that Father God is my Heavenly Father.
I have no father on the earth.

I am thankful that God allows me to be one of His beloved daughters.
Thanks for being there for me always, Jesus.

No comments: