Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Journey

I am off to a new journey.
Things are much different now.

I have been reflecting on my journey of a lifetime.
I learned some things.

I have been thinking about my life.
Thing change from time to time.

There are seasons in life when things must end.
I believe that there are a few things in my life now that have ended.

I have to turn from what this was and move on.
Life has turns and challenges in the making.

I may think that things are right for me, but they are not.
I am thankful that God does not give me everything that I ask Him.

I am learning that I need to grow up.
I am changing in doing some matters in life.

There are things that I thought that I should pursue.
I think, I hit a dry spot.

Jesus is the only water that can quench my thirst.
I need to stop looking at others for only what Jesus can give me.

I repent of such wrong thinking.
I turn away from what I use to do.

Even if I have to leave some things that I love.
I cannot keep doing things that's not good for me.

I have to truly mean what I say.
No matter what the cost is, I need to be serious.

Life is to be lived.
I need to look at life in a new way.

A fresh new start begins at sundown.
The dawn of the new day has come.

I need to look for other things in life.
I need to stop wasting my life on things that don't matter.

The season has been completed.
I must move on with what's ahead.

Father God,
Forgive me of what wrong I have committed.
Grant me the grace to make things right.

Led me in the direction that I should go.
Help me to see the good of what You have for me.

Allow me to be that blessing You called me to be.
In Jesus' name Amen.

No comments: