Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The City Of Jerusalem

It's my 10th Anniversary of my journey to the Holy Land. It was on this day that I saw a dream come true. I love the city of Jerusalem.

The place where I read in Romans 15:25. "But now I am going to Jerusalem..."Those words hit my spirit as prophetic words. It took 18 months to see this come to pass.

As I was in the bus we were going up to Jerusalem. I cried all the way to the hotel. I was seeing my dream come to pass.

I enjoyed all the days in Jerusalem.The first and last nights were special. I cried the last and morning that I left. I knew that I would not return in this life time. I was so thrilled that I got to go. God mad a way for me to go.

I am thankful that my desires to go came to pass. All things are possible to them who believes. May God grant us our hearts desires. May we see them come to pass. Amen

No comments: