Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September Time To Remember

It's coming to a close.
It's been a changing month for me.

I am not the same.
I had to change some things this month.

It was a decision that was a must.
I see that I was not going any where.

I had to do some things.
I got down about some things that shouldn't have been.

I need not to go there anymore.
I had to change my thinking.

I needed to move on with my life.
There were things that were not for me any more.

How can I continue where I felt not welcomed.
It's hard when this happens.

May I see the good on not holding on to things.
May I go farther on down the road of life.

May I not see what has happen as a lost.
May I learn from what I have experience.

May this be a testimony of the LORD.
May I continue to bring glory to God,
in Jesus' name Amen.

No comments: