Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Counting Down The Days And Reviewing Some Things

We're into the count down to 2023.

I've been mixing up the days of the week. I thought yesterday was Thursday. Today, feels like a Friday. It's in the low 60's and people think it's Summer time. 

As for the reminder of this week, I have one more place to go. Then after that, I'm in for the rest of the year. I have no plans to  go out to partying on New Year's Eve. The safest place to be on that day is home. 

I've been getting back into this mode for about for 6 years. I did go out to celebrate between  1993 - 2016 or so. I can't recall when I came back to my original tradition of staying at home. .

Beside, I gather  together with the church on Sundays. What a great time to join with the church on the first day of the new year. Amen! 

Reviewing Some Things:
I continue to think about some of my exiting accounts  that I have created since I've been on the internet in August of 2004. I'm adding to the list. My, my, I have at least 18 existing accounts.: Not  including my DNA accounts. 

I'm looking forward to a fresh new year. 
Counting Down The Days And Reviewing Some Things

Ninety Nine days until my next decade. 

Thanks for reading.
 
God Bless you.
S.A. Blakley 

No comments: