Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Who To Follow And Not To Follow On Social Media ?

I came to my computer to do some searching. I ended up looking over my twitter account. I have 366 no 367 people who clicked on to follow what I post. And on my list to "follow", I had 85 and now 88. 

I did a little searching on some of  my 366 twitter "followers". I discovered that about one third of them, or so are  posting. I noticed that the others haven't posted as far back since 2011. I suppose that they have fallen away from Twitter. 

I've been reading that some people say that they are going to leave twitter. Well, some have already been doing that. And they left their accounts open to let people know that they were there. I don't know about twitter. Social media hasn't been the same since the COVID-19 pandemic began in March of 2020.

Though, I'm still on twitter, I don't post as I use to. I have been losing  the zeal to post. I have a lot  less people to interact with. Mainly, I'm "solo" on twitter. 

Mainly, I  post for the sake of those who will stumble across what I post. I'm not on social media to be in a contest with anyone. Nor am I to impress "on lookers" to see how many people I can get to "follow" what I post.  That's nonsense. 

 I like posts that brings the good out of life and that brings encouragement. I post things about Jesus and prayers. I share post about my family connection; hoping to connect with relatives. 

I've been on Twitter since January 20. 2010. I started following others and some I have un followed and or whatever choice to do  I have noticed that I can't follow every one  and more so some people I know. It's better left not to do so. When deleted as "following" can become personal. 

I don't know what I will end up dong on my twitter accountI don't want to waste time  on Twitter or on social media. I'm slowing down. I'm doing more blogging and searching for my family connections. It's a lot less stressful. I'm doing things that I'm enjoying. 

Thanks for reading. 
Who To Follow And Not Follow On Social Media? 

God bless 
S.A.Blakley 

No comments: