Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Old Year Ending

 This is the day that ends this year. Oh, what a day this has been. I'm been on the go. And I'm finally settling in for the night. 

It doesn't feel like a Saturday. My routine day was turned around. I did what I could. I'm finishing up  things and my last blog for the year.

I'm looking forward to 2023. There are things that I plan to make some things a habit. The old ways of doing some things will passed away. And new things will be, will be. 

I plan to welcome in the new year. Time will time if I can do it. But, if I keep my mind on other things, I can. I normally work on  my family connections searching. 

I took a break from doing a lot of searching. This month was break time. I was doing other things.  I'll get back into the swing of things. 

A new year is about to give birth. We are on the thrush hold of  new things. 2023 is waiting for us to explore and discover. May we make the most of our days and believe for the best of what's to come. Amen!  

Thanks for reading.
Old Year Ending

In 98 days my new year begins.

Happy 2023!

God bless you.
S.A. Blakley 

No comments: