Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Finishing Out Each Day As They Come In 2022

I've been finishing up my daily dos for this week as we're  drawing closer to 2023. I've been reflecting over this year. And all the good and those experiences that made me stronger. God has been bring us through. 

Update on the newspaper:
It's free online, up to some point. People need to create an account if they don't have one. We need to subscribe if  we want unlimited access to the digital news. Or if we want the Weekender, printed copy with the unlimited digital news. I though there would be a catch to this. 

Journaling And Updating
I continue to journal every night before I retire for the day.
It's good therapy. I'm finding this to be a very good thing. I've been coming up with things that I haven't noticed and coming up with new ideas. 

I continue to update my blogger's  site Family Connections: Gathering The Generation. I've been adding more links to what I search. I hope that they will be helpful to those who are searching for your,

Working On Blogs:
I'm working on my last blog for my #52Ancestors 52 Week challenge 2022: Taking  A Pause And Looking Ahead: New Horizons. Also, I'm working on my first blog for 2023. "I'd Like To Meet..."

Counting Down My Days
I'm counting down my days to my next decade. I'm 101 days away. Next year, it falls on Holy Saturday. I'll be on the Holy Week journey as well. 

Thanks for reading
Finishing Out Each Day As They Come In 2022. 

God bless you
S. A. Blakley 

No comments: