Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Glancing Over My Family Connections Information

I've been skimming through my family connections information. I'm seeing the over view of what I have discovered. And I'm looking at what to search next? 

I was browsing though my news clippings that I clipped on my newspaper.com. Oh, what the discoveries that were recorded in the news. News papers are a good source to search.

I was searching through my list of relatives on my Family Connections Family DNA Tree on ancestry.com  I was looking to see how many people have passed since 2020  through 2022. Sad to say, that there were two relatives who died of COVID-19. I stumbled across some relatives by googling surnames in  the State where relatives live. 

I need to add these relatives who passed on my list of family connections in remembrance. I noticed that there were family members without obituaries. Only that they have passed with birth and death dates.  

I was looking at the titles on my 52+ blogs that I posted mainly on The Chronicles of Susan, but also on my other family connections blogger and family connections facebook groups.  I've been doing the #52Ancestors 52 Weeks challenges; created by Amy Johnson Crow since about 2019. I'm looking forward to post in 2023.

Still, I have more to look over on my family connections journey. This is just a start to review and update what I have. I have uncovered a lot this years. Wondering;  what else will I uncover in 2023?


Counting Down My Days
I'm counting down my days to my next decade. I'm 100 days away.

Thanks for reading.
Glancing Over My Family Connections Information

God bless you. 
S.A. Blakley 

No comments: