Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2022

The Ending Of Some Things

There are things in the process of coming to an end this year. This morning, as I pick up the newspaper, I was thinking that this is the very last hard copy of newspaper for Monday. Then this Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday will be the very last hard copies. It's the end of an ERA. 

We will  be receiving a Wednesday hard copy and a Friday weekender hard copy starting in the first week of 2023.  Yes, it's the end of an era. And it's a new beginning.

The newspaper now, will be available free online. The Friday Weekender is a hard copy, we need to  subscribe to. The paper will be delivered by the mail carries. It's the end of paper carriers who delivered early in the morning. 

Even my computer will need an upgrade. My computer internet support service's expiration date is coming soon. I have to upgrade to the next level or get a new computer. 
 
My internet journey began in August of 2004. I can't remember some of my passwords, So, I have been reset some of them.. I don't know how many times, I had to change some my passwords. 

Now, I have to get use to reading the newspaper online. I have trouble reading the paper on my cellphone. So, if I want to read the paper, I have to get use to this new way. 

I have to get use to my computer as well.  I have to redo my accounts. I see that some of  the sites are changing as well. I'm finish up on searching over all my accounts. 

It's a good thing to make the change that we need to.  We can't keep doing the same things forever.. With the new technology that's coming, we have to change they way we do things..

May we  move with those changes. 

Thanks for reading.
The Ending Some Things

Happy 2nd Day of Christmas! 

God bless
S.A.Blakley 

No comments: