Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Looking Over My Blog Sites on Blogger

I don't know how I have four blogs here on bloggers. Yesterday, I have renamed some of my blog sites. I reviewed each of my sites. They are in order as I created them. 


Susan Ann Blakley's Journal was created in 2008.

My first post was  on 
Tuesday, March 25, 2008. My title was called. New Beginnings

I am off to a new beginning. It took my a while to get here . I have been getting use to this weblog site.

I decided to start another weblog. Like I need another one. I just wanted something new and fresh. I am getting out of my comfort zone.

It is like I am starting all over again. New beginnings come with not knowing what to do. So I am off into the unknowing


Family Connections: Gathering The Generations.
was created in June 30, 2009.

I began to blog about my family connections and searching. My first blog was on..

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In The Beginning...

I thought to start a blog on my family history. I have been searching for over 30years. But where do I go from here in sharing what I have discovered? What will I share?

When I first started out I knew very little about my ancestors. I only knew my father, David, mother, Lula and my mother's mother, Mary. There was little data that I knew of them too

On My Journey was created in December of 2010.

I was doing some journaling from weekly assignments. I was writing poems and etc.. 

 My first blog  was on Wednesday, December 1, 2010. The title was call....
  
Been On An Adventure: With New Beginnings

Greetings to you! I'm off on a new adventure...again. This morning, I had this idea to create this site. I don't know what all, I will do here. I had an idea some time this year to set up a site with all my websites on.


Blakey Blakley WHITE Family Connections
 
was created in  2015.

I  divided  my four or five family connections groups. Things were getting confusing.
This one was only for my father's father's side. . My first post on....

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Slavery Descendants To Have First Reunion: Article ca 1971

This was the first article that I saw about the Blakey / White Family Connections in the 1970's.

I'm trying to make a comeback on my bloggers sites.
I think I can do it. 
I plan to use each one as one Idea.
This is my journaling site. 
Maybe I can journal what I'm doing her. 

Thanks for reading. 
Looking Over My Blog Sites On Blogger.

God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments: