Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Awarness

I have been visiting some of my friends web logs this week. There have been some that have not posted in a while. I left a comment on some of their sites.

In church we are on the King's HIGHWAY: On the Road of the COMMUNITY. I thought for the time that we are on this road to go and visit some of my friends in my blog community.

Most of them make little comments on my other site. Just a few faithful friends stop by to encourage and brighten my days. I am thankful for them.

God has blessed me with wonderful friends that care enough to come and visit my weblog. Not too many people know about this site that I have.

This one is more private than my other one. I have more to say on that site. I will use this site to reflect on some things.

This weblog will be different than my other 2. There is a different atmosphere here. Not to many people know me here. I will survive.

No comments: