Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In A Different Sphere

I was in the Upper Room last Friday evening. The Upper Room is a Prayer and Worship Chapel at Word of Life Church. I was spending some time there.

I was reading and praying while my stay there. Meanwhile I had some thoughts come to me. The word sphere and jurisdiction came to me.

I have been thinking about it. There is a region that each of us live in. The world what we communicate with people. We have our jurisdictions and boundaries.

We can only communicate with those who are willing to speak and bring feedback to us. We cannot go beyond our boundaries in conversation. We can offend others.

I have to think on this. We have disagreements with people. Perhaps that is way some back off from speaking to one another. We have our own sphere.

Our sphere is were we are in our world. The people the contacts and so forth. Those who are in our day to day life. If we get off of our sphere with those who cross over into ours there could not some things that will not work.

Some are friendly and some come and go. They are just passing by on their way to where they are going. We encounter many people in our lives. Some are for a season.

I will have to come back to this blog

No comments: