Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Newness of Some Things

It has been over 24 hours since my birthday. I made it to another year of wisdom. That is what I am seeing as my years go by.

There were some disappointments. Yeah, there were some who forgot. But there were some who sent their Belated Birthday Greetings. There may be more some Belated Greeting this weekend.

I have been aware of some things as life goes on. I am making adjustments. There are things that need to change. I need to go on with those changes.

Life can be a challenge. But challenges do come with life. That is how life is. We do need others in our lives to help us grow and change.

But God is the only one who can change us. We cannot even change ourselves. Let alone others trying to change us.

Life is beautiful in Him who created life though Jesus Christ.
May I and others learn to live life as God created life for us to live.
May we see the fullness of life with the eyes of faith.
May we be a blessing to those who are in our lives.

No comments: