Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gifts From Birthday

I thought to record what I received from my birthday. I got 7 cards. One had 10 dollars in it. Another had a scarf.

I had a birthday dinner on the 8Th. A birthday breakfast on the 10Th of April. Other items that I received were a candle, pen, hand wash, note pad with pen, envelope paper set for writing, a journal, some jewelry, perfume.

This a good combination. I am thankful what I received. There was a friend Today in church that ask me how did my birthday go. I told her that I survived. She wish me a Happy New Year.

I will conclude my speaking of my birthday for the year. I believe that I will have one more birthday card coming in the mail in May. There is a ministry that sends me a card every year. However it is about a month last. Well, it is the thought that counts.

Another year is being birth in me.
May I bring what is in me outwardly for the glory of God.

No comments: