Search This Blog

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last Sunday of April

I had a wonderful day today. I declare that it's a brand new beginning for me. Some of the old things have passed away, new things have come forth.

I have been sensing a change throughout this April month. Every April is different for me since the past eight years. April is the month of changes and moving on in life.

Indeed this April is A Brand New Year for me. The cycle of seven has been completed. Now this 8Th year has a new beginning for me. I have had some changes inside of me.

There were some changes that came that I did not see coming. I have been adjusting to those changes. I had made some decisions to keep on keeping on.

I am not letting these changes shake me. I believe that God is with me. I am thankful that God has rescued me from myself.

There were some things that I was doing that was "infecting" my relationship with Him. Infecting might not be the right word. Or should I say...this was leading me down the wrong path.

I was going in a way that I should not have been going. I have to use better judgements in the future. I have learned my lesson.

I have withdrawn from that pursue. I am being quiet and at rest in the Lord. I was blinded by whatever that was. I was not aware of what was going on.

I have repented of my doings. I believe that God has forgiven me. I am walking in the new light of things. I am still on the road with Jesus.

I have to get use to the changes. I don't want to return to where I was headed. It's a shame at times to see where I was headed. But I need not to dwell on that.

I am forgiven. God is for me. GOD is with me. God is on my side.

I am thankful that God will never leave me. I am thankful that God will not forsake me. I am thankful that I am valuable to God.

May the Holy Spirit continue to guide my path into where GOD wants me to go. Lead me on Holy Spirit. Help me to do what God wants me to do. Not my will but Your will be done LORD.

No comments: