Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Beginnings

I am off to new beginnings. I don't know where I am headed. But, I believe that the Lord is with me.

It has been a very long day. There were some who I thought would remember my birthday but, they did not. I have to get over that.

I need to have the attitude that those who will remember my birthday will. As for those who cannot or just plan forget, won't remember it. I need to learn to keep celebrating my birthdays.

I am planning on not making a BIG DEAL out of my birthdays in the future. It is so much of a disappointment. Especially when those who I thought would remember, don't. This brings a let down.

I am needing to change my focus for my future birthdays and other celebrations in life. I know that we should share our lives with others. But when our special days come and what we shared with others is forgotten, what is there to do?

Yes, we need to Forgiven them. Yes, we need to Forget about it. Yes we should move on with our lives.

I know this day is not over. But I will see by the end of this day who remembered my birthday. Those who really forgot, may say something on the next coming days. And for those who completely missed my birthday will let it go by as usual.

No comments: