Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Decision

I have made that decision on not to announce my birthdays in the future on my other blog sites or to the people who are around me. It is too much to deal with. I think that the least that people know about some of my personal life may be for the better.

I will quietly celebrate my birthday with those in my circle of friends. As the day draws near, I plan on not mentioning my B-Day to anyone. Some of my friends and family members will remember. That will be a blessing.

So, I will not be as disappointed in the future.
May the peace of God be with me.
May I see the value in the blessing from each day as they come.
May I explore life in a new way.
May I see all that God has for me as I continue to journey in this life.
Amen!

No comments: