Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rethinking Some Things

I am in a new season. Some things have changed. I need to rethink some of the things that I have been doing.

Am I on the right path? What Am I needing to do NOW? What? Keep believing.

Yeah, when things come suddenly, there seems to be a shock. There are some things that take on new meaning. What should you do?

Keep believing that God will guide you. He will never leave you are forsake you. People may forsake you. But God will never forsake you are leave you.

Those words are so comforting to hear. God will never leave me nor forsake me. God is so GREAT.

So I am on a new road. What is ahead of me? Will I guess I am going to have to keep moving to see what is ahead of me.

I will keep believing that I am on the right road. If not God will show me which way to turn. What way not to go. And which way is for me.

This week have been a lesson for me. Indeed a learning experience. I have seen some things that I have not seen before.

It is like I am alone. But I am not. I am on this journey with wonder of what is next. I am keeping my focus on Jesus. He is there with me whether I sense Him or not.

Rethinking some things will take some time. I need to clear my head of some things. I have to have a good attitude in what to do next.

Father God,
Forgive me of wrong thinking. And for the things that I should not be doing. Help me forgive myself of things that should not be. Guide me on the path that is before me.

Lord,
You are my Shepherd. Teach me Your ways. Guide me all of my day. Lead me in the way that I should go. I thank You that You will never forsake me.

I pray that I will find the way that is there for me to follow. I thank You for this week and what is to follow. I thank You, Father God for this LIFE in Jesus' name Amen.

No comments: