Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Celebration Continues

One of my friends sung Happy Belated Birthday to me this morning. We went to Solomon's Porch. My birthday breakfast included; A Cinnamon Roll and Orange Juice. I thank God for my friend.

I am still receiving Happy Belated Greetings as well. Two brothers called yesterday. One had a dream about our mother. My brother ask his wife, Is today April the 8Th? She said yes. Who's birthday is it?

Then another brother called. He asked how did my birthday go? I said, OK! I have been preparing myself for more belated birthday greeting this weekend as well.

It is more special to here Happy Birthday on the actually day. My celebration continues. April is a month of New Beginnings for me.

Brand New Things are birth in the month of April.

No comments: