Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Changes In Blogging

I have been thinking about how to blog for a season. I thought about taking Fridays off from my computer. I fast on Fridays. One of my spiritual disciplines.

I thought to have a complete fast on my computer on Fridays. I am always wanting to get on my computer. It is something that I enjoy doing.

Then again I am seeking God for some things in my life. I decided to discipline myself on Fridays on my computer to seek God on some matters concerning me.

Yesterday was the first time I had not been on my computer in such a long time. I cannot remember when the last Friday that I have missed. I wanted to post yesterday.

Friday the 25Th was a special day. Why did not post on my special day? I had some business to talk to God about. I was serious.

I sense that I do need some changes in blogging. I have posted over 860 blogs on my main blog site in about eighteen months. I am not including this blog site.

I plan to post in advance on my main blog site. I have a daily special day section that I have. So I will post them a day ahead of time.

May the Lord guide us to blog. May we good to share with our viewers. May we be creative in our doings.

No comments: